Cancellation Courtesy And Deposit Fee
Every appointment is specially reserved for you! As a courtesy to Sivana Salon, our staff, and waiting clients:
- We request a 24-hour advance cancellation notice. Your credit card information is required to reserve an appointment. Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and guests on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a No Show fee will apply…
- First cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, no worries . . . things happen. It's on us! Any cancellation after that follows No-Show rules below.
- No Show, we are sad you missed your appointment . . . since your stylist is unable to fill that spot we will charge you 50% of the services.
- No-Show, second time, we miss you! And our stylists have been waiting . . . 100% of the services will be due.
- Deposit Fee: will be required for corrective color, hair extensions, keratins and possibly other services at the salons’ discretion
- Service appointment deposits are refundable with 48-hour prior cancellation.
- May be purchased for any dollar denomination, and never expire. All gift card purchases are non-refundable.
Sivana Salon is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. They must be presented at the time of the service and are not refundable.
If you are dissatisfied with a service you have received, we are happy to provide you with the opportunity to return to the salon for us to redo the service.
- Redo’s are scheduled exactly like regular appointments and are provided at no charge. The only qualification that we make in providing a redo is that you call to schedule the redo within TWO WEEKS of the original service and that the redo be scheduled with the same stylist who provided the service.
- However, in the case that the original stylist has no time available, or if you feel that the stylist was unable to provide the service, an exception may be made and the redo may be scheduled with another stylist.
- We take great pride in our quality products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a product purchase, we will assist you with a prompt exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Trying a Different In-House Stylist
- We realize that you may want to switch to a different stylist based on a variety of reasons — schedules, prices, or sometimes just to get a different perspective. Please feel free to ask us one of our salon coordinators for a referral to another in-house stylist. All of our stylists are very supportive of one another. We keep detailed records of your service history and color formulas. All our stylists have equal access to this information. We educate all our stylist in house through a certification program. Therefore, many of our stylists have received their training from our own master stylists. In this way, we can ensure that no matter who you see, you will receive the same high-quality service to which you have grown accustomed.
Method of Payment
- All major credit cards accepted. (credit card surcharge now applies) A credit card is required to reserve appointment but will not be charged unless the appointment is canceled within 24 hours of scheduled services.
- Please note that credit cards may be used for the payment of salon products and/or services only.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use information collected from individual customers. Information collected about our clients is not shared with any other organization. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.