Cancellation Courtesy And Deposit Fee
Every appointment is specially reserved for you! As a courtesy to Sivana Salon, our staff, and waiting clients:
- We request a 24-hour advance cancellation notice. Your credit card information is required to reserve an appointment. Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and guests on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a No Show fee will apply…
- First cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, no worries . . . things happen. It's on us! Any cancellation after that follows No-Show rules below.
- No Show, we are sad you missed your appointment . . . since your stylist is unable to fill that spot we will charge you 50% of the services.
- No-Show, second time, we miss you! And our stylists have been waiting . . . 100% of the services will be due.
- Deposit Fee: will be required for corrective color, hair extensions, keratins and possibly other services at the salons’ discretion
- Service appointment deposits are refundable with 48-hour prior cancellation.
- May be purchased for any dollar denomination, and never expire. All gift card purchases are non-refundable.
Sivana Salon is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. They must be presented at the time of the service and are not refundable.
If you are dissatisfied with a service you have received, we are happy to provide you with the opportunity to return to the salon for us to redo the service.
- Redo’s are scheduled exactly like regular appointments and are provided at no charge. The only qualification that we make in providing a redo is that you call to schedule the redo within TWO WEEKS of the original service and that the redo be scheduled with the same stylist who provided the service.
- However, in the case that the original stylist has no time available, or if you feel that the stylist was unable to provide the service, an exception may be made and the redo may be scheduled with another stylist.
- We take great pride in our quality products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a product purchase, we will assist you with a prompt exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Trying a Different In-House Stylist
- We realize that you may want to switch to a different stylist based on a variety of reasons — schedules, prices, or sometimes just to get a different perspective. Please feel free to ask us one of our salon coordinators for a referral to another in-house stylist. All of our stylists are very supportive of one another. We keep detailed records of your service history and color formulas. All our stylists have equal access to this information. We educate all our stylist in house through a certification program. Therefore, many of our stylists have received their training from our own master stylists. In this way, we can ensure that no matter who you see, you will receive the same high-quality service to which you have grown accustomed.
Method of Payment
- All major credit cards accepted. (credit card surcharge now applies) A credit card is required to reserve appointment but will not be charged unless the appointment is canceled within 24 hours of scheduled services.
- Please note that credit cards may be used for the payment of salon products and/or services only.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use information collected from individual customers. Information collected about our clients is not shared with any other organization. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols & Waiver
Sivana Salon will be adhering to all of the safety mandates based on the guidelines of New York State. Our goal is to provide extraordinary service while keeping our staff and clients healthy! You will experience some differences to Sivana Salon during your salon visit.
Please review a few new things:
- We will be practicing six feet social distancing (with the exception of you and your stylist).
- For your safety and ours, please stay home if you are feeling sick.
- When you arrive, please call us and stay in your car. When your stylist is ready for you, we will call/text you.
- Upon arrival for your protection as well as ours, you will be asked to fill out a waiver.
- We will be implementing temperature checks with a touch-less infrared thermometer to check the temperature of employees and of each guest with an appointment who enters the salon.(We can scan your temperature in your car for your privacy.) Any employee who has a temperature above 99°F will be sent home; Any guests will be asked to re-schedule until they have no fever and no evidence of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Unfortunately our waiting area is not open at this time.
- We respectfully request no children or friends of guests allowed inside the salon unless they have an appointment.
- All employees will be wearing protective face coverings at all times. All clients are required to wear protective face coverings at all times. Client face covering must follow the guidelines below:
- Loop around the ear (we cannot perform services if the mask has a strap that goes behind your head).
- Disposable: your mask WILL get wet and WILL be stained with hair color.
- If needed you can purchase a mask for a small fee.
- Beverage service will be suspended during this time. We kindly ask that you do not bring any beverages or food into the salon.
- Eyebrow threading and Eyebrow waxing will still be available. Face threading and waxing will be suspended temporarily, and unfortunately make-up services will also be temporarily suspended.
- Magazines have been removed.
- Gowns: At this time we will no longer be using the 2 layer draping system. We will be draping clients with one cape and a towel. * Please wear clothes that do not need additional protection while receiving services (especially color services). We will do our best to protect your clothes. Sivana Salon will not liable for stained clothes.
- Capes and towels will be laundered and disinfected before and after each client.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the salon. Please wash your hands often. All personal belongings must remain in your lap during the entire service. Please leave all coats/jackets in your car.
- You can expect to see our staff cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting frequently. Before and after each guest our stations and implements will be sanitized.
- All of our staff are BARBICIDE® Certified. This means that our staff have received training and understanding of proper sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures consistent with the current highest industry standards.
- We require a credit card on file to schedule an appointment. This method will encourage less contact with the front desk staff. As always, your card will not be charged unless you cancel within 24 hours.
We can’t wait to see you! We love you all,
Regretfully for now, please no hugs, handshakes or kisses.